Niagara on the Lake Vacation Rental Policies
Renter must be 25 years of age or older.
Standard check in is at 4:00 p.m. and check out 11:00 a.m. We try to accommodate changes to the check in and out times when possible. Please contact the Manager the day prior to arrival to obtain approval to alter the times.
Deposit: Direct bookings through notlvacationrentals.com: 100% deposit is due at the time of booking by credit card (MasterCard, Visa or Amex) to secure the reservation if less than 60 days prior to check-in. 50% is due at time of booking if check in date is greater than 60 days.
Cancellations: are subject up to a 50% cancellation fee and must be confirmed through email. If less than 60 days prior to your arrival, the full amount will be forfeited.
Please notify us immediately if you cannot use your reservation. If successful in finding a suitable replacement booking for the dates of your reservation, we will refund the payment less administration fees determined at the time the replacement booking is confirmed and paid for.
Maximum Occupancy: Each House or Cottage has a maximum number of overnight guests allowed. Please refer to the specific homes details. The name and age of the person making the reservation and all guests names must be provided at the time of booking.
Parking: No street parking is permitted. Niagara-on-the-Lake by-law requires that license plate numbers of all cars be recorded. Provide the license plate numbers below. If you do not have the information at the time of booking, it will be required upon arrival.
Arrival Day: The day prior to your stay, please provide us with and expected time of arrival. Please then call us on arrival day at 416-988-1611 when you approach Niagara-on-the-Lake (either at the QEW exit or border crossing – or 20 minutes from the home) so we may coordinate our meeting at the home.
Supplies: BBQ and Fuel, Linens, towels, dishes, glasses and utensils are provided. For your added convenience, we provide coffee, tea and sugar, toilet tissue, hand soap, shampoo, dishwashing, laundry detergent and cleaning supplies to get you started. You are responsible for any additional items you require during your stay.
Occupancy Condition Agreement
- Liability: You accept full responsibility for all damages caused to the home (inside or outside), including all content. The Property Owners and Property Management are NOT responsible for accidents or injuries to occupants or loss of personal property of any kind. Occupants are responsible for the safety and security of all persons, including children, both inside and outside of the premises during the rental period.
- Loss or Damage: We reserve the right to charge for any loss or damage assessed upon departure.
- Quiet Enjoyment: In accordance with Niagara-on-the-Lake by-laws, ‘quiet time’ is from 11:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m. we require you to respect this by-law. At all times occupants are required to behave appropriately and respect the neighbours.
- Parties: We do not allow weddings, bachelor/bachelorette or parties of any other sort.
- Non-Smoking Policy: ABSOLUTELY no smoking or illicit substances are permitted.
- Odours: Please refrain from cooking foods or creating aromas that linger beyond your stay. Any cooking items that could cause a lasting aroma should be cooked outdoors on the barbeque.
- Pet Policy: Pets are allowed at some properties for an additional fee due at the time of booking. Please check the specific homes rules to determine if pets are allowed. You are responsible to clean up after your pet. It is strictly prohibited to bring a pet into a home without management approval.
- Residence Cleaning: The home is professionally cleaned prior to your arrival and after your check-out. Please help us maintain the residence in a good and clean condition by following these simple procedures:
a) Place all used towels in the shower or tub (do not leave wet towels on the beds or floors)
b) The kitchen should be cleaned and dishwasher started
c) Dispose of all waste materials into specific bins as instructed upon arrival
Note: if you wish to have housekeeping services during your stay, please let us know and we can arrange these services at an additional fee.
- Furniture: Please do not rearrange furniture and keep indoor furniture inside, and outdoor furniture outside.
- Walkthrough at check in: At check in the house information sheet, policies, and rules will be provided for your review. Please ensure you read and agree with the information sheet, policies, and rules. During the walkthrough or immediately after please let us know if any residence deficiencies are identified so that we may address them at the beginning of your stay.
- Reservations are non-transferable. The person who books the reservation must be the person checking into the residence.
- Maintenance: During your stay, maintenance work may be performed on the outside of the residence such as grounds keeping/maintenance.
Niagara on the Lake Property Management Reserves the right to charge additional fees, at our discretion, should any of the above policies be violated. We will notify you in writing following your stay, should we find that a policy was violated. It is your responsibility to cover the costs to remedy the situation.